Monday, August 17, 2009

After the intermission-

Sorry I've been out of touch/reach lately!
Finals are finally over and I aced my last government class : D I was so worried about passing, and ended up doing just fine....WHEW! A few things have happened and a few things are going to happen- all of them are exciting. As i mentioned, finals are over! Second, I finally (took me a while because of funds) bought my first bridesmaids dress today! Here's a picture of it! I've been also shoppin for shoes, Amanda wants silver for us girls, a few shoe ideas are also posted, which ones do you like?:

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Also, this Sunday is my first ever photoshoot! Now, I'm no model, nor can I be....BUT one of my best friends, Levi is a remarkable photographer and is gonna spend the day snappin my pictures! I'm too excited! Check out his work!
www.levimckeelphotography.com
He has a great eye and an even greater personality so he's gonna be awesome to work with....I'm a bit nervous. I repeat, I am NO model. I'm gonna be akward, I just know it. I'll post pictures as soon as I recieve some : D

I've been peddling through my 101 list, and feel pretty confident I can pull it all off.....But no worries, I have plenty of time. Okay, so I really want one of these:
http://www.wacom.com/bambootablet/bamboofun.php
Photobucket
I want to make photos like these:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


On Thursday, my roommate Stephanie is gonna do what's called a "bleach out" on my hair. I'm not sure how it's going to turn out- fingers crossed it'll be awesome. I'm a tad nervous. Basically it is making a dark-haired person become blonde.....as you probably could've guessed. I've been wanting to go back blonde, so hopefully this will work and it'll look great!

Alright, time for Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist before the boy gets home! Not that he minds it, he actually likes the movie, but I've got other things planned for us....Goodnight all : D


No comments:

Post a Comment