Monday, August 31, 2009

Date day : ) : ) : )

Today was a date day. I woke up, realized class was cancelled and made the decision to declare today Date day. Rob had the day off so we headed out to start our day. First we went to his work and picked up some free drinks. We then proceeded to our local favorite- Chipotle : ) YUM. We got our favorites and ate outside and read the paper together. Apparently some writer for the Houston Press hates Houston sports teams. Just btw...
Then we headed right across the street to Edwards Cinema and saw The Final Destination. Afterwards we ranted and reviewed how cookie cutter/hoakey/suspenseful it was. I have a small weakness for those types of movies. Example: The 'Saw' collection. Alot of people can't stand those, but me, I love them. We debated watching another movie, Rob was rooting for District 9. We decided not to. On a trip to this movie theatre a few weeks before, we tried winning an iPod Touch from those funny claw machines. You all know what I'm talking about. Well tonight we decided to try again. Rob had just gotten weekly tips, so we had a few bucks to spare......well, we ended up nearly getting the iPod touch oh, I'd say 5 times. HAHA. We spent about $14 dollars on this claw machine. We felt like kids : )
We then proceeded to Smoke Dreams, intending to purchase some hookah tobacco and coals for our hookah at my house. We left SD without tobacco, deciding to go to Best Buy to look around. Why not, right? We both almost indulged in impulse buys. We're not good at that and get ourselves into trouble often ; ) I found a vinyl record of the Kings of Leon and nearly died. Since WHEN has Best Buy carried vinyls? This might be a new addiction. *shrugs with an evil smile* Rob was about to buy an Xbox game for me. How cute : ) My first game ever was a Crash Bandicoot game for the old Playstation. I saw a new Crash game on sale. I felt like an even bigger kid now. We both showed alot of discernment and opted not to buy these said items. HIGH FIVE! There is hope for us : )
Next, onto World Market. Love this place, btw. Kind of quickly looked around and ended up splurging on mozzarella and procuitto (spelling?) stuffed olives. Lately, I've always had a stash of stuffed olives in my reach. Literally. Rob can second this fact. If you like olives, try them! I like garlic stuffed, feta stuffed, blue cheese stuffed, and now mozzarella and procuitto stuffed. They are to die. Okay, okay, almost done.
We finally made our way to Mary'z. Yes, a 'z' and not and 's'. HAHA. Our wonderful friend Marshall had brought us here years earlier and we decided it was time to return. This place is too cool. We are both big hookah fans so this is the perfect spot. Not only do they serve hookah in like 30 amazing flavors, they have a full bar and really great Lebanese food. Yup, it's great. After we got our cherry, cranberry, orange, and lemon hookah, we got 2 beers and some hummus. Perfecto : )
Great day I'd say : )
Oh yes! And I completed some more things on my 101 list. Check it out! : )
Love my boy.
Love Love Love.
: )

No comments:

Post a Comment