Monday, July 13, 2009

Fresh Start

Monday, Monday, ohhh Monday.

Woke up early (not technically THAT early, but hey) to go pick up my man from work downtown. He's currently making a crazy feast in our kitchen....I'm not too sure what it is, but one dish involves banana leaves and some crazy hunk of seasoned meat. I think he's also making some ceviche as well as basil/artichoke rice....? We both adore the Food Network and love trying new foods :) He's completely taken the ball and ran with it, too....It's quite cute. Having friends (and maybe some family) over later this evening to enjoy the gourmet. I hung out with my good friends Amanda and Javi last night and oh how I've missed them! They are so great. She got into nursing school recently and is moving to San Antonio on the 18th, so I'm a bit sad, BUT, it will give me more reason for a roadtrip, & really, who doesnt lovvvve roadtrips? Speaking of school, I start my Government night class tonight, wish me luck! :) ANYwho, no more chat about me.



Now for a little self-inspiration and motivation for this week.....schedule photo shoots! SCHEDULE, SCHEDULE, and on the side, NETWORK! I need to step up my game. Enjoy, loves :)




NYLON TV + NICOLE RICHIE





No comments:

Post a Comment