Thursday, July 9, 2009

Round 1, FIGHT!

So, it's no surprise that even if you don't go out of your way to keep up with celeb gossip, that you will undoubtedly be kept 'in-the-know' by friends, magazines (i love how they stare you square in the eye @ grocery stores), or even the good ole' television....gasp, nooooo..neverrr..... so, what I would like to know issss, who would you much rather be kept filled in on. Now, I'm not gonna sit here and even remotely begin to lie and say that I don't love my dose of celebrity gossip, I'm actually one of those who search for it, so here is my take on it all. Nowadays, there are so many copies, impersonators, and well, straight up publicity whores. These are my absolute favorites:

Photobucket
OR
Photobucket


Photobucket
OR
Photobucket


Photobucket
OR
Photobucket


Photobucket
OR
Photobucket


Photobucket
OR
Photobucket


Photobucket
OR
Photobucket


I start a mini-vaca as of today, I'm housesitting till the 21st in my parents neighborhood, not my parent's house. During this time, I'll be watching 3 adorable daschund puppies, 1 cat, 1 canary, 1 dancing bird (videos to come later :) ), 1 rat, and 1 turtle....hahaha. Well, two of those animals being my own, but even still. This should be interesting ;) To quote my good friend Amanda, (& to explain for future reference, a.k.a. PandaPants) BLOG OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment