Wednesday, July 8, 2009

POP.

I've considered creating a blog for quite some time now, & to be quite frank am still not sure how long this will endure. BUT, for now, I'll at least try to have a little fun with it :)

I'm sitting here watching Oprah (no worries, it's not an addiction), only for today because the famous designer Valentino is the guest. How inspiring! For those who don't know him, which is okay if you don't, he is an incredibly talented clothing designer who just recently had a documentary movie come out about his life...'Valentino- The Last Emperor'.....& I MUST SEE IT. He's very much a queen in his own right. Why am I not in the fashion industry? I'm still questioning myself. I do feel however, photography plays a big part in the selling, marketing, and actually the capturing of fashion itself- only in a different way. These are two LOVES of mine. I have created somewhat of a romance with both of them and am currently stuck figuring out just how to make them meet and fall in love with eachother, just as I have :D Hopefully *fingers crossed* I'll be able to do that. Photo/Art Dept.'s here i come! 

http://www.valentino.com/




I'm not going to make this a long one- I just simply wanted to start this newly forming habit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment